Copying & Pasting Images/Pictures from a PDF FileIf you need to copy a picture or image from a PDF file (or any other file from which you cannot select the picture), you can do it this way:
- Make sure the entire picture is visible on the screen.
- Copy the entire screen by pressing the PrtSc button (usually near the upper right corner of the keyboard).
- Open a paint program.
- Select "Paste" from the Edit menu (or hold the Ctrl key and press the v key).
- Select the image you want from the paint canvas and either cut or copy it.
- Paste the image into your document.
Last modified: Sunday, 3 June 2012, 1:19 AM